Slim Indigo Comfort Rinsed
- Fast Shipping & Free Returns
- 1-5 Days Delivery
- Pay Now or Later (Klarna)
Our jeans are "true-to-size", so select the size you normally wear.
One man. 1,000 pairs of jeans. One hell of a wardrobe.
Details make the perfect jeans
- These pants are 10,5 oz. denim which is lightweight jeans that are perfect for summer and vacation. 99% organic cotton and 1% Elastane.
- Vegetable tanned leather patches that will age with the jeans and make them look more vintage and authentic.
- Old American zipper®. A reproduction of zippers produced in the 40s and 50s in the US.
- Cobrax buttons and rivets from Riri.
- Dual Duty thread from Coats. A premium quality core-spun thread with excellent wash-down characteristics.
- 100% certified OCS organic cotton.
- Chain stitching, a looped stitch that’s used to hem jeans. It resembles the links of a chain.
|Waist size||Waist (cm)||Seat (cm)|
|29"||80.5 cm||94.5 cm|
|30"||83 cm||97 cm|
|31"||85.5 cm||99.5 cm|
|32"||88 cm||102 cm|
|33"||90.5 cm||104.5 cm|
|34"||93 cm||107 cm|
|36"||98 cm||112 cm|
|38"||103 cm||117 cm|
Waist: Your waist is located just below the belly button. Our jeans are mid rise model.
Length: Our jeans are available in three different lengths. Measure from the crotch to the ancle.
30" = 79 cm
32" = 81 cm
34" = 83 cm
Seat / hips: This is the widest part of your torso. It's often in line with the base of your zipper.
6 steps to take care of your jeans
- Don't wash your jeans too often - airing them out is usually enough.
- Small stains? A toothbrush is your jeans' best friend.
- Hand wash your jeans - fill a tub or a sink, and have fun.
- Wash them inside out with similar colors
- Let your jeans air dry, forget about the tumbler
- Read more about how you should wash your jeans