Slim Comfort Used Black
Styling your new black slim-fit jeans isn’t rocket science. Just wear what you style your regular blue jeans with. Oh, and they are faded black, not as black as the black hole you might know.
- Fast Shipping & Free Returns
- 1-5 Days Delivery
- Pay Now or Later (Klarna)
Our jeans are "true-to-size", so select the size you normally wear.
One man. 1,000 pairs of jeans. One hell of a wardrobe.
Finding the right pair of jeans can be exhausting. So, when I find jeans that I really like, I keep them. Forever. Yes, my wardrobe is crazy big.
Details make the perfect jeans
- These jeans are 11 oz. denim which is easy to break in and comfortable to wear from the very get-go. 99% organic cotton and 1% Elastane.
- Vegetable tanned leather patches that will age with the jeans and make them look more vintage and authentic.
- Old American zipper®. A reproduction of zippers produced in the 40s and 50s in the US.
- Cobrax buttons and rivets from Riri.
- Dual Duty thread from Coats. A premium quality core-spun thread with excellent wash-down characteristics.
- 100% certified OCS organic cotton.
- Chain stitching, a looped stitch that’s used to hem jeans. It resembles the links of a chain.
- Ethical is the new black. Less water. Zero color discharge. No change of durability. No health hazards.
6 steps to take care of your jeans
- Don't wash your jeans too often - airing them out is usually enough.
- Small stains? A toothbrush is your jeans' best friend.
- Hand wash your jeans - fill a tub or a sink, and have fun.
- Wash them inside out with similar colors
- Let your jeans air dry, forget about the tumbler
- Read more about how you should wash your jeans