Skinny 2-way Stretch Carmel
- Fast Shipping & Free Returns
- 1-5 Days Delivery
- Pay Now or Later (Klarna)
Our jeans are "true-to-size", so select the size you normally wear.
One man. 1,000 pairs of jeans. One hell of a wardrobe.
Details make the perfect jeans
- 90% organic cotton, 7% Elastomultiester and 3% Elastane.
- Vegetable tanned leather patches that will age with the jeans and make them look more vintage and authentic.
- Old American zipper®. A reproduction of zippers produced in the 40s and 50s in the US.
- Cobrax buttons and rivets from Riri.
- Dual Duty thread from Coats. A premium quality core-spun thread with excellent wash-down characteristics.
- 100% certified OCS organic cotton.
- Chain stitching, a looped stitch that’s used to hem jeans. It resembles the links of a chain.
|Waist size||Waist (cm)||Seat (cm)|
|29"||79 cm||94 cm|
|30"||81 cm||96 cm|
|31"||83.5 cm||98.5 cm|
|32"||86 cm||101 cm|
|33"||88.5 cm||103.5 cm|
|34"||91 cm||106 cm|
|36"||95.5 cm||110.5 cm|
|38"||100.5 cm||115.5 cm|
Waist: Your waist is your smallest/narrowest part of your torso. It's somewhere between your belly button and your chest. Bonus tip: don't use the measuring tape as a corset, keep it loose and comfortable so you can breathe.
Seat / hips: This is the widest part of your torso. It's often in line with the base of your zipper.
6 steps to take care of your jeans
- Don't wash your jeans too often - airing them out is usually enough.
- Small stains? A toothbrush is your jeans' best friend.
- Hand wash your jeans - fill a tub or a sink, and have fun.
- Wash them inside out with similar colors
- Let your jeans air dry, forget about the tumbler
- Read more about how you should wash your jeans