What to wear with black jeans?
Black jeans are your go-to. The essential pair of jeans everyone should have in their wardrobe. They are everything you need for most of life's occasions. You can pair them with almost everything and look great, it's only up to your personality and style. But sometimes too many options can be distressing too. So, here are some useful styling ideas.
BLACK JEANS GO WITH EVERYTHING - FIVE USEFUL STYLING IDEAS
- You're invited to a casual party without knowing most of the other guests. You want to look slick, but you also want to blend in, not be the fashion statement of the night. Easy: wear your black jeans with a white t-shirt, a leather jacket, and black boots.
- Brunch with your finance's parents? Nemas problemas! You want to show them you're a lovable and trustworthy guy, but don't look like you tried too much. Wear your black jeans with a simple but classy merino wool sweater in grey or dark blue (never underestimate the power of combining black and navy) and your favorite sneakers.
- You finally got the call! An interview for your dream job. You need to look good and feel good about yourself. Go for a smart casual monochrome style with black jeans, a light grey t-shirt, and a dark grey blazer. Complete your outfit with a pair of derby shoes, work boots or even sneakers, depending on the position you're applying for. Wear socks.
- Going out for a night on the town and the bar is pretty up-scale? You can't fail with the all-black look. Black jeans, black shoes or sneakers, a black t-shirt, and a fitted black blazer. It's stylish and simple, and you're going to feel (and look) like David Beckham.
- You need to make a good impression. There is this one person whose attention you need. In a cool and casual way, that is. You want to show this specific individual you are an interesting and stylish guy. Easy. Just pair your black jeans with a shirt in a particular color or pattern. Why not the one with zebras on it or one in a bright color (however, avoid combining yellow with black. That might create the bee effect).
Bonus: use a leather belt, but remember less is more when it comes to the buckle.
BLACK JEANS ALWAYS MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION
Good luck with your black jeans outfit. We bet you're going to look smashing!